Minnesota @ Michigan
Current Records: Minnesota 7-10; Michigan 10-8
What to Know
The Minnesota Golden Gophers have actually appreciated the conveniences of house their last 2 video games, today they have to go out when traveling. Minnesota as well as the Michigan Wolverines will certainly take on in a Big Ten fight at 1 p.m. ET Sunday atCrisler Center Neither of those groups took care of to assemble numerous factors in their previous competitions, so their conference can be a low-scoring event.
The Golden Gophers discovered themselves the hesitant receivers of an undesirable 61-39 strike to the digestive tract versus the Purdue Boilermakers this pastThursday One point holding Minnesota back was the average play of onward Dawson Garcia, that did not have his ideal video game: he completed with just 7 factors on 3-for-13 capturing in his 27 mins on the court.
Meanwhile, Michigan was within striking range however could not shut the void this past Thursday as they dropped 64-58 to theMaryland Terrapins A positive side for Michigan was the play of facility Hunter Dickinson, that went down a double-double on 19 factors as well as 10 boards along with 3 blocks. That makes it 3 successive video games in which Dickinson has actually contended the very least 10 rebounds.
Minnesota need to understand they’ll be battling an uphill struggle provided the 13-point spread they are up versus. The chances have actually agreed with for them versus the spread when traveling this period, also if it’s been difficult sledding in general. They are 4-0 ATS in away video games however just 7-10 in conclusion.
The losses placed the Golden Gophers at 7-10 as well as the Wolverines at 10-8. A pair statistics to watch on: Minnesota is 17th worst in university basketball in takeaways, with just 10.9 usually. To make issues also worse for Minnesota, Michigan goes into the video game with just 10.1 turn overs per video game usually, great for 8th ideal in university basketball. So the cards are most definitely piled in Michigan’s support.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Crisler Center — Ann Arbor, Michigan
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 5.00
The Wolverines are a huge 13-point fave versus the Golden Gophers, according to the most recent university basketball chances
The oddsmakers were right in accordance with the wagering area on this, as the video game opened up as a 13-point spread, as well as remained right there.
Michigan have actually won 9 out of their last 13 video games versus Minnesota.
- Dec 08, 2022 – Michigan 90 vs. Minnesota 75
- Dec 11, 2021 – Minnesota 75 vs. Michigan 65
- Jan 16, 2021 – Minnesota 75 vs. Michigan 57
- Jan 06, 2021 – Michigan 82 vs. Minnesota 57
- Jan 12, 2020 – Minnesota 75 vs. Michigan 67
- Mar 16, 2019 – Michigan 76 vs. Minnesota 49
- Feb 21, 2019 – Michigan 69 vs. Minnesota 60
- Jan 22, 2019 – Michigan 59 vs. Minnesota 57
- Feb 03, 2018 – Michigan 76 vs. Minnesota 73
- Mar 11, 2017 – Michigan 84 vs. Minnesota 77
- Feb 19, 2017 – Minnesota 83 vs. Michigan 78
- Feb 10, 2016 – Michigan 82 vs. Minnesota 74
- Jan 20, 2016 – Michigan 74 vs. Minnesota 69