West Virginia @ Baylor
Current Records: West Virginia 15-10; Baylor 19-6
What to Know
The West Virginia Mountaineers have not won a competition versus the # 14 Baylor Bears because March 7 of 2020, yet they’ll be looking to finish the dry spellMonday West Virginia as well as the Bears will certainly challenge in a Big 12 fight at 9 p.m. ET atFerrell Center Baylor need to still be riding high after a success, while West Virginia will certainly be looking to return in the win column.
It’s tough to image an even worse loss than the 94-60 wounding that West Virginia experienced versus the Texas Longhorns this pastSaturday Forward Emmitt Matthews Jr. (13 factors) was the leading markerfor West Virginia
Meanwhile, Baylor prevailed in a nail-biter versus the TCU Horned Frogs this past Saturday, creeping previous 72-68. Guard LJ Cryer as well as guard Adam Flagler were amongst the major playmakers for the Bears as the previous had 23 factors as well as the last shot 5-for -10 from past the arc as well as do with 28 factors.
The Mountaineers are anticipated to shed this following one by 6.5. Those playing the chances have actually seen points go back as well as forth with West Virginia, that are 12-13 versus the spread.
West Virginia’s loss took them down to 15-10 while Baylor’s win drew them up to 19-6. A win for West Virginia would certainly turn around both their rotten luck as well as Baylor’s best of luck. We’ll see if West Virginia handles to carry out that challenging job or if Baylor maintains their energy going rather.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Ferrell Center — Waco, Texas
- TV: ESPN2
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for complimentary. Regional constraints might use.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 1.95
The Bears are a strong 6.5-point fave versus the Mountaineers, according to the most recent university basketball chances
The oddsmakers were right in accordance with the wagering area on this set, as the game opened up as a 6.5-point spread, as well as remained right there.
See university basketball choices for each and every single game, including this set, from Sports Line’s sophisticated computer system version. Get chooses currently
Baylor have actually won 8 out of their last 15 video games versus West Virginia.
- Jan 11, 2023 – Baylor 83 vs. West Virginia 78
- Jan 31, 2022 – Baylor 81 vs. West Virginia 77
- Jan 18, 2022 – Baylor 77 vs. West Virginia 68
- Mar 02, 2021 – Baylor 94 vs. West Virginia 89
- Mar 07, 2020 – West Virginia 76 vs. Baylor 64
- Feb 15, 2020 – Baylor 70 vs. West Virginia 59
- Feb 23, 2019 – Baylor 82 vs. West Virginia 75
- Jan 21, 2019 – Baylor 85 vs. West Virginia 73
- Mar 08, 2018 – West Virginia 78 vs. Baylor 65
- Feb 20, 2018 – West Virginia 71 vs. Baylor 60
- Jan 09, 2018 – West Virginia 57 vs. Baylor 54
- Feb 27, 2017 – Baylor 71 vs. West Virginia 62
- Jan 10, 2017 – West Virginia 89 vs. Baylor 68
- Mar 05, 2016 – West Virginia 69 vs. Baylor 58
- Feb 06, 2016 – West Virginia 80 vs. Baylor 69
Leave a Reply