California @ Washington State
Current Records: California 3-13; Washington State 7-10
What to Know
The California Golden Bears have actually taken pleasure in the conveniences of residence their last 4 video games, today they need to go out when driving. California and also the Washington State Cougars will certainly challenge in a Pac -12 fight at 11 p.m. ET Wednesday atWallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum The Golden Bears have actually gotten on the incorrect side of a one-way competition with Washington State and also are wishing to document their very first win becauseFeb 19 of 2020.
Everything went California’s means versus the Stanford Cardinal last Friday as they stole a 92-70 success. California can connect a lot of their success to guard DeJuan Clayton, that fired 6-for-8 from past the arc and also completed with 26 factors and also 6 pennies.
Meanwhile, while not rather a landslide, the competition in between Washington State and also the Arizona Wildcats this past Saturday was still a quite crucial one as the Cougars covered it up with a 74-61 win when driving. Forward Mouhamed Gueye was the offending standout of the game for Washington State, going down a double-double on 24 factors and also 14 boards.
The Golden Bears are the clear underdogs, so they’re wishing it’s the dimension of the battle that establishes this. The chances have actually agreed with for them versus the spread when driving this period, also if it’s been difficult sledding on the whole. They are 3-1 ATS in away video games however just 7-9 in conclusion.
California is currently 3-13 while Washington State rests at 7-10. A pair statistics to watch on: California is stumbling right into the match with the 2nd least takeaways in university basketball, having actually accumulated just 10.6 typically. The Cougars have actually experienced some battles of their very own as they are 5th worst in university basketball in takeaways, with just 10.7 typically. It’s feasible among these Achilles’ heels will certainly end up stumbling the shedding collaborate.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: Wallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum — Pullman, Washington
- TV: ESPN University
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 3.61
The Cougars are a huge 11.5-point fave versus the Golden Bears, according to the most recent university basketball chances
The oddsmakers were right in accordance with the wagering neighborhood on this, as the game opened up as an 11.5-point spread, and also remained right there.
See university basketball choices for each solitary game, including this, from Sports Line’s innovative computer system version. Get chooses currently
Washington State have actually won 8 out of their last 13 video games versus California.
- Mar 09, 2022 – Washington State 66 vs. California 59
- Feb 05, 2022 – Washington State 68 vs. California 64
- Jan 15, 2022 – Washington State 65 vs. California 57
- Feb 18, 2021 – Washington State 82 vs. California 51
- Jan 07, 2021 – Washington State 71 vs. California 60
- Feb 19, 2020 – California 66 vs. Washington State 57
- Jan 09, 2020 – California 73 vs. Washington State 66
- Mar 02, 2019 – California 76 vs. Washington State 69
- Jan 17, 2019 – Washington State 82 vs. California 59
- Feb 22, 2018 – Washington State 78 vs. California 76
- Jan 13, 2018 – Washington State 78 vs. California 53
- Jan 14, 2017 – California 58 vs. Washington State 54
- Feb 21, 2016 – California 80 vs. Washington State 62
Leave a Reply