Kansas State @ Texas
Current Records: Kansas State 12-1; Texas 12-1
What to Know
The Kansas State Wildcats have actually appreciated the conveniences of house their last 2 video games, and now they have to go out when traveling. K-State as well as the # 6 Texas Longhorns will certainly take on in a Big 12 fight at 9 p.m. ET Tuesday atMoody Center The groups divided their matches in 2014, with the Longhorns winning the very first 70-57 when traveling as well as the Wildcats taking the 2nd 66-65.
Even if it had not been a leading efficiency, K-State defeated the West Virginia Mountaineers 82-76 this pastSaturday Four gamers on K-State racked up in the dual numbers: guard Markquis Nowell (23 ), onward Keyontae Johnson (18 ), facility Abayomi Iyiola (14 ), as well as onward Nae’Qwan Tomlin (11 ). Iyiola had some problem discovering his ground versus the Radford Highlanders 2 weeks earlier, so this was an action in the appropriate instructions. Abayomi Iyiola’s factors were one of the most he has actually had all year.
Meanwhile, Texas ran away with a win this past Saturday versus the Oklahoma Sooners by the margin of a solitary totally free toss, 70-69.
K-State is anticipated to shed this following one by 9. If their 9-4 document versus the spread is anything to pass, the potential customers look helpful for wagers put on them.
The wins brought both collaborate to a the same 12-1. A pair statistics to maintain in the rear of your head while seeing: The Wildcats ranking 26th in university basketball when it comes to takeaways, with 17.2 typically. But the Longhorns are also much better: they enter into the game flaunting the 17th most takeaways per game in university basketball at 17.8. We’ll see if that side offers Texas a path to success.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Moody Center — Austin, Texas
- TV: Longhorn Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 50.00
The Longhorns are a large 9-point fave versus the Wildcats, according to the most recent university basketball probabilities
The oddsmakers had a great feeling for the line for this, as the game opened up with the Longhorns as a 9.5-point fave.
See university basketball choices for every single solitary game, including this, from Sports Line’s innovative computer system version. Get selects currently
Texas have actually won 8 out of their last 14 video games versus Kansas State.
- Jan 18, 2022 – Kansas State 66 vs. Texas 65
- Jan 04, 2022 – Texas 70 vs. Kansas State 57
- Feb 09, 2021 – Texas 80 vs. Kansas State 77
- Jan 16, 2021 – Texas 82 vs. Kansas State 67
- Feb 22, 2020 – Texas 70 vs. Kansas State 59
- Jan 11, 2020 – Texas 64 vs. Kansas State 50
- Feb 12, 2019 – Kansas State 71 vs. Texas 64
- Jan 02, 2019 – Texas 67 vs. Kansas State 47
- Feb 21, 2018 – Kansas State 58 vs. Texas 48
- Feb 07, 2018 – Kansas State 67 vs. Texas 64
- Feb 18, 2017 – Kansas State 64 vs. Texas 61
- Dec 30, 2016 – Kansas State 65 vs. Texas 62
- Feb 22, 2016 – Texas 71 vs. Kansas State 70
- Jan 05, 2016 – Texas 60 vs. Kansas State 57
Leave a Reply