Niagara @St Peter’s
Current Records: Niagara 9-9;St Peter’s 8-11
What to Know
The St Peter’s Peacocks won both of their suits versus the Niagara Purple Eagles last period (74-68 as well as 63-36) as well as are going for the exact same outcomeSunday The Peacocks as well as Niagara will certainly challenge in an MAAC fight at 2 p.m. ET atYanitelli Center St. Peter’s ought to still be riding high after a success, while Niagara will certainly be looking to return in the win column.
St Peter’s appeared on leading in a nail-biter versus the Marist Red Foxes this past Friday, slipping previous 61-57.
Speaking of close video games: Niagara was close however no stogie this past Friday as they dropped 65-62 to theRider Broncs
Barring any kind of buzzer beaters,St Peter’s is anticipated to win a limited competition. Those that obtained fortunate with them versus the spread this past Friday could desire to hold back on positioning wagers this moment because the group has yet to string with each other back-to- back wins versus the spread.
The Peacocks’ win brought them up to 8-11 while the Purple Eagles’ loss drew them down to 9-9. Two offending statistics to maintain in the rear of your head while enjoying:St Peter’s has actually just been able to tear down 37.90% percent of their shots, which is the 361st least expensive basket percent in university basketball. Niagara has actually experienced some battles of their very own as they are 15th worst in university basketball in factors per video game, with just 64.8 on standard. It’s feasible among these Achilles’ heels will certainly end up stumbling the shedding collaborate.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Yanitelli Center — Jersey City, New Jersey
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Peacocks are a mild 2-point fave versus the Purple Eagles, according to the current university basketball probabilities
The oddsmakers had an excellent feeling for the line for this, as the video game opened up with the Peacocks as a 1.5-point fave.
St Peter’s have actually won 10 out of their last 14 video games versus Niagara.
- Feb 27, 2022 -St Peter’s 63 vs. Niagara 36
- Jan 21, 2022 -St Peter’s 74 vs. Niagara 68
- Dec 12, 2020 -St Peter’s 53 vs. Niagara 49
- Dec 11, 2020 -St Peter’s 70 vs. Niagara 54
- Feb 27, 2020 – Niagara 63 vs.St Peter’s 54
- Jan 26, 2020 -St Peter’s 58 vs. Niagara 53
- Feb 24, 2019 -St Peter’s 78 vs. Niagara 60
- Jan 22, 2019 -St Peter’s 74 vs. Niagara 72
- Feb 02, 2018 -St Peter’s 58 vs. Niagara 52
- Jan 14, 2018 – Niagara 73 vs.St Peter’s 70
- Feb 24, 2017 -St Peter’s 66 vs. Niagara 53
- Jan 21, 2017 – Niagara 57 vs.St Peter’s 55
- Feb 12, 2016 -St Peter’s 72 vs. Niagara 59
- Jan 07, 2016 – Niagara 63 vs.St Peter’s 61