San Diego @ Santa Clara
Current Records: San Diego 11-14; Santa Clara 17-8
What to Know
After a three-game homestand, the San Diego Toreros will certainly be on the roadway. San Diego and also the Santa Clara Broncos will certainly challenge in a West Coast fight at 10 p.m. ET Thursday atLeavey Center The Toreros shed both of their suits to Santa Clara last period on ratings of 74-78 and also 66-79, so they’re wishing to transform the tables this period.
The Loyola Marymount Lions generally have all the responses in your home, yet on Saturday San Diego showed as well challenging a difficulty. San Diego appeared on top versus Loyola Marymount by a rating of 87-79. It was an additional large evening for San Diego’s guard Marcellus Earlington, that had 30 factors together with 6 boards.
Meanwhile, the Broncos walked past the San Francisco Dons with factors to extra on Saturday, taking the competition 83-70. Santa Clara’s guard Brandin Podziemski did his point and also uploaded a double-double on 23 factors and also 10 rebounds additionally to 5 swipes.
San Diego is the clear underdog, so they’re wishing it’s the dimension of the battle that establishes this. Those that obtained fortunate with them versus the spread on Saturday could desire to hold back on positioning wagers this moment given that the team has yet to string with each other back-to- back wins versus the spread.
San Diego is currently 11-14 while Santa Clara rests at 17-8. The Toreros are 2-8 after victories this year, the Broncos 10-6.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Leavey Center — Santa Clara, California
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 7.00
The Broncos are a huge 11.5-point fave versus the Toreros, according to the most up to date university basketball chances
The oddsmakers had an excellent feeling for the line for this, as the video game opened up with the Broncos as a 10.5-point fave.
See university basketball choices for every single solitary video game, including this, from Sports Line’s innovative computer system version. Get selects currently
Santa Clara have actually won 10 out of their last 14 video games versus San Diego.
- Feb 05, 2022 – Santa Clara 79 vs. San Diego 66
- Jan 24, 2022 – Santa Clara 78 vs. San Diego 74
- Feb 18, 2021 – San Diego 71 vs. Santa Clara 60
- Jan 17, 2021 – Santa Clara 69 vs. San Diego 63
- Jan 25, 2020 – Santa Clara 65 vs. San Diego 52
- Jan 04, 2020 – Santa Clara 80 vs. San Diego 63
- Mar 08, 2019 – San Diego 62 vs. Santa Clara 45
- Jan 03, 2019 – Santa Clara 68 vs. San Diego 56
- Feb 10, 2018 – Santa Clara 70 vs. San Diego 64
- Jan 25, 2018 – San Diego 66 vs. Santa Clara 58
- Feb 18, 2017 – San Diego 60 vs. Santa Clara 58
- Jan 12, 2017 – Santa Clara 59 vs. San Diego 57
- Feb 11, 2016 – Santa Clara 74 vs. San Diego 71
- Jan 09, 2016 – Santa Clara 65 vs. San Diego 53
Leave a Reply