Fresno State @ Nevada
Current Records: Fresno State 9-14; Nevada 19-6
What to Know
The Nevada Wolf Pack and also the Fresno State Bulldogs are established to contest in a Mountain West match at 11 p.m. ETFeb 10 atLawlor Events Center The Wolf Pack are out to maintain their 12-game residence win touch to life.
Nevada skirted by the New Mexico Lobos 77-76 on Tuesday many thanks to a clutch half-court bomb from guard Kenan Blackshear as the clock ran out. Nevada’s guard Jarod Lucas did his point and also shot 6-for-9 from past the arc and also completed with 28 factors.
Meanwhile, the San Jose State Spartans generally have all the responses in the house, however on Tuesday Fresno State confirmed also tough a difficulty. Fresno State was able to grind out a strong success over SJSU, winning 70-62. The Bulldogs’ guard Isaiah Hill filled the stat sheet, getting 17 factors and also 5 aids.
The Wolf Pack are the favored in this one, with an anticipated 9.5-point margin of success. They have actually corresponded moneymakers versus the spread when preferred (11-4), so they may be worth a fast wager.
Nevada and also Fresno State divided their suits last period, with Nevada declaring a 77-73 win and also Fresno State striking back with a 73-56 win of their very own. Check back on CBSSports com for updates on how points play out this moment around.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: Lawlor Events Center — Reno, Nevada
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try totally free. Regional limitations might use.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 40.00
The Wolf Pack are a large 9.5-point fave versus the Bulldogs, according to the most recent university basketball chances
The oddsmakers were right according to the wagering area on this set, as the game opened up as a 9.5-point spread, and also remained right there.
See university basketball choices for each solitary game, including this set, from Sports Line’s sophisticated computer system version. Get selects currently
Nevada have actually won 10 out of their last 14 video games versus Fresno State.
- Feb 04, 2022 – Fresno State 73 vs. Nevada 56
- Jan 21, 2022 – Nevada 77 vs. Fresno State 73
- Jan 17, 2021 – Nevada 79 vs. Fresno State 65
- Jan 15, 2021 – Nevada 73 vs. Fresno State 57
- Feb 22, 2020 – Nevada 78 vs. Fresno State 76
- Feb 23, 2019 – Nevada 74 vs. Fresno State 68
- Jan 12, 2019 – Nevada 74 vs. Fresno State 64
- Jan 31, 2018 – Nevada 102 vs. Fresno State 92
- Dec 27, 2017 – Nevada 80 vs. Fresno State 65
- Mar 10, 2017 – Nevada 83 vs. Fresno State 72
- Jan 21, 2017 – Fresno State 81 vs. Nevada 76
- Dec 31, 2016 – Fresno State 77 vs. Nevada 76
- Feb 13, 2016 – Nevada 77 vs. Fresno State 72
- Jan 06, 2016 – Fresno State 85 vs. Nevada 63
Leave a Reply