India and Pakistan are established to lock horns in suit no. 3 of Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 at the Newlands in Cape Town on Sunday, February 12. The begin time for the much-awaited clash of the competition is 3:00 pm local/1:00 pm GMT/6:00 pm IST.
Both groups have actually fought in thirteen T20I matches until now, with Women in Blue winning 10 of them. However, the Green Team transformed triumphant in their last conference at the 2022 Asia Cup.
India vice-captain Smriti Mandhana has actually been eliminated of the marquee clash due to a finger injury. On the other hand, the difficulty of encountering their higher-ranked neighbors in front of a jam-packed group in Cape Town is something that Pakistan captain Bismah Maroof desires her group to accept.
“I think (the goal) is just to play to your potential on the day. I think it’s a very different venue and a different situation, a different scenario we are in. So we’d like to give our best and let’s hope for the best for the result.
“For us, I think the players will take this as a normal match, but of course, the expectations are more on this match,” she was priced quote as claiming to ICC on the eve of the suit.
Fans around the world are delighted to witness one more India versus Pakistan run into far from residence.
Here are the program and live streaming information for the suit:
- India– Star Sports; Disney+Hotstar
- Pakistan– PTV Sports and A-Sports
- Australia– Fox Sports
- UK and Ireland– Sky Sports
- United States– Willow TELEVISION and ESPN+
- South Africa– SuperSport
- Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal and Bhutan– Star Sports
- New Zealand– Sky Sport
- Afghanistan, Continental Europe and South East Asia– YuppTV
- Bangladesh– GaziTV and TSports
- Canada– Willow TELEVISION
- Caribbean Islands– ESPN
- Central & & South America and Mexico– ESPN+
- Hong Kong and Malaysia– Astro Cricket
- Pacific Islands– TVWAN and Digicel
- Singapore– Starhub
- MENA countries– Criclife W; Starzplay
Leave a Reply