After registering a clear sweep in the ODI collection (3-0), India will sq. off with New Zealand in a three-match T20I leg beginning on Friday, January 27.
India’s white-ball opening prospect Ruturaj Gaikwad has been dominated out of the collection as he complained of wrist ache only a day earlier than the beginning of the competition. The hosts haven’t requested for any substitute and are seemingly to follow the opening pair of Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill, which served them effectively in latest T20I collection towards Sri Lanka.
On the other hand, left-arm quick bowler Ben Lister may very well be making his debut for the Blackcaps. He was chosen in the squad to fill the hole created by veteran pacer Trent Boult, who’s at present plying his commerce for MI Emirates in the International League T20 (ILT20). Also, in-form all-rounder Michael Bracewell can be a shoo-in for the T20Is towards the Men in Blue.
Mitchell Santner will lead New Zealand in the absence of standard skipper Kane Williamson.
Played: 22 | India received: 12 | New Zealand received: 09 | Tied: 01
Fixtures of the T20I collection
- 1st T20I: January 27 – JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
- 2nd T20I: January 29 – Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
- third T20I: February 01 – Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
*All three matches will begin at 7:00 pm IST/ 01:30 PM GMT.
TV channels and live streaming particulars
- India: Star Sports, DD Sports; Disney+Hotstar
- New Zealand: Sky Sport NZ
- Australia: Kayo Sports
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV, Rabbithole
- Pakistan: PTV & ARY Digital Networks
- USA: Willow
- Canada: Willow
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports
- Sub Saharan Africa: TremendousSport
- Caribbean: ESPN
Leave a Reply