Indiana @ Minnesota
Current Records: Indiana 13-6; Minnesota 7-11
What to Know
The Indiana Hoosiers are 9-2 versus the Minnesota Golden Gophers given that January of 2016, and also they’ll have a possibility to expand that successWednesday IU and also Minnesota will certainly take on in a Big Ten fight at 9 p.m. ET atWilliams Arena The Hoosiers won both of their suits versus Minnesota last period (73-60 and also 84-79) and also are going for the very same outcome this time around around.
The Michigan State Spartans normally have all the responses in your home, however on Sunday IU confirmed as well hard an obstacle. IU had adequate factors to win and afterwards some versus the Spartans, taking their competition 82-69. It was one more huge evening for IU’s forward Trayce Jackson-Davis, that published a double-double on 31 factors and also 15 boards furthermore to 5 blocks. Jackson-Davis has additionally currently contended the very least 3 blocks in his previous 3 video games.
Meanwhile, the Golden Gophers were close however no stogie on Sunday as they dropped 60-56 to theMichigan Wolverines Forward Dawson Garcia had a quite featureless game, grabbing 4 fouls and also transforming the sphere over 7 times en course to a 13-point coating.
The Hoosiers are the favored in this one, with an anticipated 10.5-point margin of triumph. They are presently three-for-three versus the spread in their latest video games, a pattern gamblers could desire to take into consideration.
IU’s win brought them up to 13-6 while Minnesota’s loss drew them down to 7-11. A pair offending statistics to watch on: IU gets in the match with a 50.80% basket percent, helpful for 3rd finest in university basketball. Less enviably, the Golden Gophers are stumbling right into the game with the 348th least factors per game in university basketball, having actually accumulated just 62.5 usually. So the cards are absolutely piled versusMinnesota
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Williams Arena — Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try free of cost. Regional constraints might use.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $ 6.00
The Hoosiers are a huge 10.5-point fave versus the Golden Gophers, according to the most up to date university basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a great feeling for the line for this, as the game opened up with the Hoosiers as a 10-point fave.
Indiana have actually won 9 out of their last 11 video games versus Minnesota.
- Feb 27, 2022 – Indiana 84 vs. Minnesota 79
- Jan 09, 2022 – Indiana 73 vs. Minnesota 60
- Feb 17, 2021 – Indiana 82 vs. Minnesota 72
- Mar 04, 2020 – Indiana 72 vs. Minnesota 67
- Feb 19, 2020 – Indiana 68 vs. Minnesota 56
- Feb 16, 2019 – Minnesota 84 vs. Indiana 63
- Feb 09, 2018 – Indiana 80 vs. Minnesota 56
- Jan 06, 2018 – Indiana 75 vs. Minnesota 71
- Feb 15, 2017 – Minnesota 75 vs. Indiana 74
- Jan 30, 2016 – Indiana 74 vs. Minnesota 68
- Jan 16, 2016 – Indiana 70 vs. Minnesota 63